This year’s all virtual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is kicking off Monday. The show features items for consumers leading pandemic lives such as air purifiers and high-tech masks. LG is also scheduled to show off its transparent TV which allows viewers to see through the screen even when an image is displayed.
Hyundai Motor and Apple Inc. plan to sign a partnership deal on autonomous electric cars by March. Production could start in the U.S. around 2024, local newspaper Korea IT News reported on Sunday.
The Nickelodeon broadcast of Saints vs. Bears features SpongeBob between the goalposts, emojis, and oodles of slime on New Orleans Saints coach, Sean Payton.
- Police investigating non-fatal shooting of two Lancaster men
- National security officials to testify on Jan. 6 mistakes
- Find, learn, donate at Recycle Bicycle shop
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- Kitchen Saver offers custom products, design process