(WATCHING WINTER LIVE) — Winter is not done with us yet as the outlook includes multiple rounds of snow for the Upper Great Lakes and Northeast over the next ten days, however we’ve got an eye on spring including a big change to the overarching national weather pattern.
Join WGN’s Chip Brewster and FOX59 meteorologist Beth Finello for this week’s Watching Winter Live at 11:45 a.m. ET / 10:45 a.m. CT streaming within this story.
Topics for this week include:
- Hazards from current and upcoming major storm systems
- Big temperature differences are in store
- A relatively calm weekend followed by a very week
- La Niña is coming to an end – what that means for our weather
- The spring (yes, spring!) outlook
Don’t forget to bring your questions and comments for our interactive show. Submit them using the form below and we’ll bring them into the live discussion.