After this evening’s shows, 536 Regal Cinemas across the U.S. are set to close their doors, including the two locations in the Harrisburg area. The overall company has been struggling with high debts, and the Covid-19 pandemic was the final punch.
Many moviegoers in the Harrisburg area were saddened by the news as they went to go watch their final movie in a Regal Theater, but many among the audience are optimistic that theaters will find a way to be back open, whenever this pandemic is behind us as a country.
- Tracking the Tropics: Eyewall of weakening Hurricane Zeta moves over New Orleans after landfall
- Unemployment Compensation issues: woman has not been paid benefits since filing in March
- Gov. Wolf signs Proclamation of Disaster Emergency on Wednesday
- Periods of heavy rain and local impacts from Hurricane Zeta
- AHL Announces Anticipated February Start Date for 2020-21 Season