It’s no secret – college costs are going up. Way up. In the latest episode of the ABC27 podcast On Deadline, Kendra Nichols, Amanda St. Hilaire, Flora Posteraro and Barbara Schindo talk about why those costs are skyrocketing and how you can reign in the expenses.
Subscribe to On Deadline in Apple Podcasts (iTunes) or Google Play Music to get episodes automatically delivered to your phone, tablet or computer each week. You can also listen on Stitcher, TuneIn, or in the player below:
Write a review, send us an email, or message us on Facebook to share your thoughts or suggest a topic for discussion.
Below are links and references from this week’s episode:
- The high cost of higher education, part one
- The high cost of higher education, part two
- Private college slash tuition to attract more students
- ABC27 investigates cost of higher education, finds big paydays
- College cutting the cost of higher education in half
- Changes to the FAFSA
- Tips for college visits