Orrstown Bank recognizes the financial challenges that many in our community are experiencing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly our small businesses. As an approved lender with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Orrstown Bank is committed to delivering assistance to this important segment of our local economy through the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), as well as provide guidance on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program.
For over 100 years, Orrstown Bank has been providing a full range of financial services to those living and conducting business in the Central Pennsylvania region. The bank is here to guide its clients and communities through these challenging times, and has the unique expertise and resources necessary to be a trusted advisor during this crisis.
To learn more, click here: https://www.orrstown.com/.
Copy points he sent for TV spot:
• We believe that small businesses are at the heart of our community
• As an approved lender with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), we are here for them and we are here for you during this challenging time
• We’re getting them the funds they need to operate and keep their employees
• We’re still here for our clients through our drive-ups, ATMs, and online and mobile banking
• Been here more than 100 years, and we intend to be here for 100 more