(WHTM) — Pennsylvania airports will get $70 million worth of upgrades thanks to money from the recently passed bipartisan infrastructure bill.
Get daily news, weather, breaking news and alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here
“Our commonwealth’s airports connect us to each other and the rest of the world,” U.S. Senator Bor Casey (D – Pennsylvania) said in his announcement. “These investments will help stimulate local economies and create jobs across Pennsylvania.”
Airports in the Midstate receiving funding include:
- Franklin County Regional Airport, $110,000
- Gettysburg Regional Airport, $110,000
- Harrisburg International Airport, $4,370,000
- Capital City Airport, $159,000
- Lancaster Airport, $295,000
More funding for Pennsylvania’s airports is expected in future years, as well.