From B’ars to Bears: Hershey’s Hockey Dynasty will be seen in Hershey on Friday December 7. Tickets are still available for the film only
Visit hersheyhistory.org for ticket
The premier screening of B’ars to Bears: Hershey’s Hockey Dynasty, a documentary film produced by the Historical Society, will be hosted in Hersheypark Arena, home ice of the Hershey Bears from 1936 until 2002.
In addition to the film, the following Hockey Night in Hershey event features will be available to attendees:
- Meet and share memories with players from teams gone by, including special guests of honor Willie Marshall, Mitch Lamoureux and Mike Nykoluk and hockey’s iconic broadcaster, Mike “Doc” Emrick.
- For this one night only and for the first time ever, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the AHL will display the original Boardwalk Trophy, the original Calder Cup and current Calder Cup, along with a Hershey artifact display straight from the Hall of Fame in Toronto.
- The largest-ever display of Hershey Bears memorabilia and artifacts will be on-site.
- Partake in silent and live auctions, featuring notable hockey items from Tim Tookey, ‘game-worn alumni jersey’ and original Arena art by AHL Linesman Randy Sappo.
- Don’t forget your skates! All attendees are invited to skate on the Arena ice for a limited time during the event.
- Refreshments and a cash bar will be available.
Doors open at 6:15 p.m. for film-only event attendees. General admission seating only.
SEATING IS LIMITED (Less than 800 seats still available)
Film and Arena Event early purchase ticket cost: $25.
THE “OLD TIME HOCKEY” GALA —- SOLD OUT!!! FILM TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE