HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — On Wednesday the Pa. Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) sat down to discuss the future of winter sports for high schools, during the meeting the Pa. Principals Association sent the PIAA a letter, urging them to delay the start of winter sports.
- Day-long phone outage, calls to 911 emergency centers restored in Midstate counties
- COVID-19 vaccine: Contracted security guards “slipping through the cracks”
- Pa. Nurse staffing crisis: Local nurses demand action for better funding, government support
- Tick-tock: Vaccine providers scramble to find takers for “bonus doses” before they expire
- Biden nominates Pa. native to co-chair Council of Advisors on Science and Technology