LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — The Lancaster County Drug Task Force halted an upper-level dealing operation uncovering cocaine, pounds of marijuana, $91,000 in cash, and more during a raid on December 9, 2020.
The Drug Task Force raided Ryan L. Saner’s home on Lancaster Pike following nearly a yearlong investigation of suspected trafficking activity.
Law enforcement raided a Providence Township home uncovered cocaine, MDMA, numerous THC products, psychedelic mushrooms, pounds of marijuana, and over $91,000 cash.
Saner, 42, is charged with five felony counts of possession with intent to deliver and a related misdemeanor. Saner is free on $500,000 unsecured bail.
During the Dec. 9 search at Saner’s home in the 300 block of Lancaster Pike, detectives seized approximately:
- 17 pounds of marijuana
- 564 THC vape cartridges
- THC-infused chocolate bars, gummi bears, cough syrup, “Nerd rope” candy, wax
- 64 grams of cocaine (over two ounces)
- 91 grams of MDMA (over three ounces)
- About eight ounces of psychedelic mushrooms
- $91,670 cash
- Numerous firearms were also found at the home.
Police say the investigation is still ongoing at this time.
- The Pledge of Allegiance: Alexander Michael Boccia
- Registration open for Lancaster County community vaccination center
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- Schreiber Center for Pediatric Development introduces Cup O’ Cards fundraiser
- What’s that smell? Things you didn’t know you wanted to know about skunk cabbage