HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — A lane restriction is scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 2 along Interstate 83 Northbound in the area around Exit 43 (Second Street). During this time, a contractor will inspect an expansion dam on the John Harris Memorial (South) Bridge spanning the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg city.
The lane restriction will begin at 9 a.m. and remain until inspection of the expansion dam and possible repairs are completed.
The ramp to Second Street will remain open, but delays are expected.
Motorists are reminded to be alert and exercise caution while driving through work zones to maintain the safety of work crews and travelers.
For more information on projects occurring or being bid this year, those made possible by or accelerated by the state transportation funding plan (Act 89), or those on the department’s Four and Twelve Year Plans, visit www.projects.penndot.gov.
- Records: Veterans of Trump campaign played key roles in Washington rally
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- How the pandemic is impacting the autism community and how Penn State Health is responding
- European aviation agency: 737 Max to be cleared next week