Hershey’s Chocolate World is one of the most popular brand experiences in the world. Nearly four million guests visit our location in Hershey, Pennsylvania every year. Our guests come to experience our attractions, enjoy dining in our food court, and shopping for souvenirs, treats, and gifts. Part of what makes our guests’ experience so amazing is the exceptional customer service our team provides. In fact, our mission is to create extraordinary impressions through our people.
101 Chocolate World Way, Hershey, PA 17033
Hershey’s Chocolate World is hiring for FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions! We’re always looking for fun, friendly, and energetic individuals to join our team!
There are many opportunities available in the following areas:
- Attractions: Tour Ride, Create Your Own Candy Bar, 4-D Show, Hershey’s Unwrapped, Costumes and parking.
- Bakery: Cashier, Sweet’s Attendant, part-time and full-time Pastry Cooks
- Marketing Brand Ambassador
- Food Service: Cashier, Culinary Attendant, Steward and Dishwasher
- Retail: Sales Attendant, full-time Retail Sr Area Coordinator
- Systems Coordinator
- Utilities: Women and Men Utilities Attendant, Tour Ride Sanitation Attendant, Grounds, full-time Women’s Sr Area Coordinator.
- Warehouse: Day and Overnight Attendant and Stocker
Most roles do not require experience or a high school diploma/GED.
For more information on these positions, please visit: https://careers.thehersheycompany.com/us/en/c/hersheys-chocolate-world-jobs
Part-Time Wages up to $18/hr. Full-time wages up to $22/hr.
Full-Time hourly positions are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, and vacation time!
Introducing NEW perks for 2022!
- NEW: Increased wages for 2022 for both part-time and full-time positions
- NEW: $300 welcome bonus to all new hires after 100 hours worked
- NEW: Employee Referral Program: Current employees who refer a new hire will receive $300 after new hire has worked 100 hours
- Scholarship Program: The Hershey’s Chocolate World Scholarship Program was established to assist flex force employees who plan to pursue post-secondary education at any accredited two or four-year college or university of the student’s choice. This program offers up to 10, $500 scholarships to be awarded!
- 401(k) Employees who work at least 1 year and work 1,000 hours or more within a full calendar year will qualify to participate in the 401(k) plan and receive a company match on part of their contributions.
We may be biased, but we’ve always known Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction as a sweet place to work. The friendly people…the fun roles…the chocolate discounts…the air conditioning on hot summer days!
But now more than ever, we’re investing in our people, evolving how we work, and creating more value for employees. It means brand new opportunities (we’ve never hired so many full-time hourly roles before!) and amazing new reasons (higher wages and cash welcome bonuses!) to consider working at Chocolate World.
- Flexible scheduling that is seasonal, part-time or year round
- 50% discount on food and drinks and 25% on retail items
- Free meal and drink per shift for Food Service employees
- Additional $5 per hour for designated holiday shifts
- Annual pay raise (based on performance)
- Opportunity to earn $500 scholarship for graduating high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll in a full-time course of study in the Fall at an accredited two or four-year college or university
- Free admission to most attractions; discounted rates for friends and family
- Discounted pricing on HERSHEYPARK and HERSHEY BEARS tickets
- Discounted services and rates with local businesses
- Employee recognition programs and events such as free summer cookouts
- Sweet treat on your birthday!
These smiles – the energy of the Chocolate World family – are irresistible. Because while the perks are great, our team also favors the bonds shared, opportunities for career growth, and heartwarming moments with guests. But don’t take our word for it…a few teammates shared their favorites:
On Perks & Events…
“The discounts on retail, foods, and attractions, plus Food Truck Fridays and family nights! I also like conversing with guests, asking questions about where they’re from and how they’re enjoying Hershey.”– Brandon Ott, Retail Attendant Employee since 2016
“The flea markets are one of my favorites – where I can stock up on goodies for my family and friends. The employee sponsored events like Bingo Night and Movie Night are also great.”– Virginia Phillips, Hershey’s Kitchens Culinary Attendant Employee since 2004; advanced through food service department
“I love the employee cook-outs. Where else can you come in on your day off and have a leadership team member cook your burger or hot dog? I thoroughly enjoy my fellow co-workers. When we’re all working together to achieve one goal, we are able to get it done. The people make the job extra special.”– Chandler Thomas, Food & Beverage Manager: Employee since 2004; advanced through food service and building supervision