Primo Water North America is America’s favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider–reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America’s largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands — Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations. Please visit our website for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
2220 Linglestown Rd. Suite A, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Manage a route of several hundred customers (40+ stops per day)
· Insure the growth of both revenue and number of customers.
· Identify and acquire high quality, long-term, “preferred” customers to support growth through acquisition.
· Provide exemplary customer service.
· Safely operate company vehicle, sell and deliver package water cases and, on average, 150+ 3 or 5-gallon containers of water per day. Each 5-gallon container weighs approximately 43 pounds.
· Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
· Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints.
· Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
· Use PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures, and maintain customer data.
· Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and payments. This includes protection of route representative, by diligently performing all duties in a safe manner.
· Must be able to lift 43 lbs. over and over again, several times per day.
· Proficiency in customer service, sales, management and route operations.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· A valid CDL Class B license with airbrake endorsements.
· Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
$26.00 per hour
$1,000 sign-on bonus
- Major Medical
- Matching 401K
- Stock Options
- Life Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
Primo Water North America
(404) 229 – 8338