Cargill is a global organization with a team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, sustainable ways to nourish the world. Our Camp Hill facility produces wholesome, high-quality food products for grocery stores.
Cargill’s values – do the right thing, put people first and reach higher – are at the core of how we work.
We are focused on the safety of our employees and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
We have full-time job opportunities at Camp Hill including positions on our maintenance team, production leads, production operators, Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory technicians and shipping operators and selectors.
- 40-hour work week, with overtime opportunities
- Facility operates Monday through Saturday
- Multiple career advancement opportunities at Cargill
- On-job training for all positions
- Multiple plant recognition events, dinners giveaways
- Community activities and support
- Equal Opportunity Employer
In Camp Hill, the starting base hourly wage is $18.00 per hour.
Production $18hr up to $22.75hr.
Maintenance workers are in extremely high demand, with the starting wage for maintenance staff at
$18-42 per hour.
$2.00/hr Attendance Incentive Bonus (Paid monthly upon qualification)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
These are full-time positions with competitive pay and benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous signing bonuses
• $750 Referral Bonus
• Employee Discounts
Cargill strives to be a “People First” organization, giving employees opportunities for advancement and
growth at every level.
We make every effort to promote from within our current workforce to attract and retain top talent to
better service our customers.