Catholic Charities provides hope, help and support to thousands of families each year, regardless of their faith. We serve a 15-county region with programs ranging from maternity homes, adoption services, foster care and counseling to the only homeless shelter in Central Pennsylvania that keeps families intact. Most of our services are offered at minimal or no cost to the client.
Our mission is to serve families in need in our local communities. Although the majority of our clients, staff and funding are not Catholic, our guiding beliefs are rooted in our tradition:
- We respect every human life.
- We believe in the central role of marriage and family in society.
- We are committed to providing high quality services to individuals, children, youth, married couples, families and the elderly.
4800 Union Deposit Rd • Harrisburg, PA
- Mental Health Professional (Full-Time)
- Caseworker (Full and Part-Time)
- Program Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Therapist (Full and Part-Time)
- Behavioral Health Technician (Full-Time)
- Housing Coordinator (Full-Time)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance