Krapf School Bus is a family-owned and operated transportation business established in 1942, by George Krapf, Jr., to provide pupil transportation for the local municipalities. Initially operating with two school buses, the company has grown and expanded, not only in size, but also in scope and diversity. Krapf School Bus is now one of the largest private providers of contracted school bus transportation in the nation, with operations in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and New York.
1950 Crooked Hill Road, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Highlighted Jobs- School Bus Driver:
Fantastic Part-Time Opportunity. No experience required. Paid training to obtain your Commercial Driver License and Bonus incentives. This is a great driving job if you are looking for a consistent part time schedule with steady income, especially if you are a ride share driver, gig worker, retiree, stay-at-home parent, or college student. Very Competitive Pay!
Enjoy more time off and room for growth as you try something new!
Krapf Bus is seeking drivers to join the team at various schools in the Harrisburg area.
If you have a valid driver’s license for at least one year, and can pass a background check, we want to hear from you!
Split schedule- part time, 20-25 hours per week
- Guaranteed 4-5 hours per day
- 9.5 months out of the year/ 38 weeks (summer work available)
- Opportunities always exist to sign up for additional hours (sports, trips, extended/summer programs)
- Free to apply for unemployment during the summer if you do not work
- Drivers may bring their children to work
Krapf School Bus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Very competitive pay: $20.00 to $22.10/ hr
- Teladoc service 100% covered by company (virtual healthcare- can treat and diagnose most non-emergency conditions, prescribe medicine)
- Other benefits: dental, vision, life insurance, disability, employee assistance
- Paid training- during onsite training you will be paid $10/hr. Cost of obtaining permits is covered by Krapf.
- Up to $500 Training Completion Bonus *terms apply*
- We will pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Advancement opportunities: move into a full-time trainer, dispatcher or operations manager role
- You will qualify for health insurance benefits if you average 130+ hours per month over a year, through opportunities to sign up for extra driving.