Operating in more than 220 countries and territories, UPS is committed to moving our world forward by delivering what matters. Beginning as a small messenger service started by enterprising teenagers and a $100 loan, UPS and its more than 500,000 UPSers around the globe are a transportation and logistics leader, offering innovative solutions to customers, big and small. UPS understands and appreciates its responsibility to help build safer, stronger and more resilient communities founded on justice and economic opportunity for all, supported by a healthy, sustainable global environment.
UPS East Regional Hub
2110 N. Union St.
Warehouse worker / Package handler (Up to $23 / hour)
- Preload (2:30 AM – 9:00 AM)
- Day (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Twilight (4:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
- Night (10:00 PM – 4:00 AM)
- Tractor Trailer Driver
- Package Car Driver
- Automotive Technician
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Stamina – this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliability, responsibility, and a really good pair of work shoes
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
- UPS offers full health benefits to someone after 9 months of employment for themselves, spouse and up to 5 children.
- Tuition reimbursement
- You become part of the union after 30 working days.